How you receive others

(Matthew 10: 40- 42) "He who receives you receives me, and he who receives me receives the one who sent me. Anyone who receives a prophet because he is a prophet will receive a prophet’s reward, and anyone who receives a righteous man because he is a righteous man will receive a righteous man’s reward. And if anyone gives even a cup of cold water to one of these little ones because he is my disciple, I tell you the truth, he will certainly not lose his reward.”

Are you sick? Receive Jesus as your Healer.
Are you in sin? Receive Jesus as your Redeemer.
It continues...
What is your need, Jesus is capable to provide all your needs.. receive Him as your personal Saviour.

Dear brothers/sisters check how you receive others. How we will receive others determines how we will get the reward.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Answers in Genesis HOME page
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...